The following are the terms & conditions governing services provided by Precious Pets. If you need any clarification or have a query then please do not hesitate to contact us at Precious Pets.
By making a booking with us you accept the terms and conditions set out in this document.
PRECIOUS PETS KENNELS & CATTERY TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR BOARDING
- It is your responsibility as the owner to ensure your Pet is fully vaccinated prior to their stay here at Precious Pets & that we can see proof of that upon arrival. Incomplete, out of date & records not complying with points 2 and 3, will result in your Pet being turned away at their point of arrival, and the full amount of your stay will be payable.
- Your Pet can only be accepted if it is in good health, and you are able to produce proof of up-to-date Vaccination cards for your Pet. New and/or restarted Vaccinations must be completed 14 days prior to boarding.
- The Canine Infectious Bronchitis (Kennel Cough) is a requirement for all boarding Dogs here, and there needs to be a clear window of 14 days between administration of the vaccine and your Dog coming to stay with us. There is no exception to this.
- Precious Pets Boarding Kennels & Cattery reserves the right to seek the services of a Vet on your behalf at any time deemed necessary during your Pets stay. Veterinary attention either during or after your Pet’s stay is at the owner’s expense, if it falls outside of its stay a copy of our insurance terms and conditions is available upon request. Your Pet(s) will not be insured for any pre-existing condition not disclosed on the day of arrival. We will not be held responsible for Vet fees incurred as a result of or pre-existing conditions not being disclosed. By signing to accept our terms and conditions of boarding you are giving Precious Pets full authority to liaise with the Vet in your absence, and to make decisions in the best interests of your Pet and to administer the relevant treatment.
- All belongings, including beds, bedding, and toys are left entirely at the owner’s risk. Precious Pets will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged items. We also reserve the right to dispose of any damaged items.
- Any relevant medication will be administered as instructed by the owners; however, we are unable to accept any liability for any adverse reaction to the prescribed medication being administered.
- Our opening hours are 8.30 am – 11 am & 3 pm – 5 pm every day except on the following days (December 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st & January 1st ). Any arrival or departure that we need to deal with outside of our opening hours will be charged an additional fee of £25.00 on top of their board. In exceptional circumstances and with a prior arrangement, these will be the only times we will accept or hand over your Pet to you outside of these opening hours.
Opening hours for the 24th and 31st of December are 8.30 – 1 and we will be closed on the 25th and 26th of December and also the 1st of January.
- We charge per day, and this is applicable from the day of arrival until the day of departure. For all bookings that are taken a deposit must be paid upon booking, no bookings are taken without a deposit being paid.
- CANCELLATIONS/AMENDMENTS. Cancellations of/and amendments to the full boarding period within 7 working days of its commencement will require payment of the full boarding fees.
- REFUNDS OF DEPOSITS – If a booking is cancelled 14 prior to your arrival date then your deposit will be refunded back to you. If the booking is cancelled within 14 days of the booking start date, then it does become non-refundable, and non-transferable.
- Whilst every possible attention is given to each Pet boarded with us, it is boarded entirely at the owner’s risk, as are Pets from the same family sharing a Kennel / Cattery Space. Should we feel the need to separate them in the interests of their own safety a relevant charge for the extra accommodation, and any Vet fees arising as a result of injury due to the animals sharing, will be the responsibility of the owner.
- We will accept Pets with aggressive or destructive temperaments but reserve the right to terminate the boarding at any point during the animals’ stay, particularly if the Dog or Cat shows aggressive behaviour towards other animals or a member of the team or displays destructive behavior to our facilities. Any damage to fixture or fittings, other animals, or humans whilst on our premises which incur a charge will be the responsibility of the Pets owner. The full cost of the original booking will also be payable.
- Details of an emergency contact number must be provided on your drop-off day. This needs to be someone who could come and collect your Pet in the event of an emergency situation occurring whilst they are on our premises. A contact number for a standby collector (if different) should also be provided should the owner by delayed, as we cannot guarantee to be able to board your Pets for extra days.
- Raw and Prescription diets need to be supplied by the Owners.
- By boarding your Dog here at Precious Pets, you are happy for us to walk your Dog off-site in the Forest during its stay. If you decide you would NOT like for us to walk your dog off-site whilst on its holiday, you will need to let us know upon arrival.
- By agreeing to our terms and conditions you are giving us permission to take photos of your Pet(s) whilst they are our in our care, to then look to publish on any of our Social Media Channels (Facebook & Instagram). If you prefer us NOT to photograph your Dog, please let a member of the team know at the time of your arrival.
- In the event of any animal not being collected 14 days from their agreed collection date, and with no contact made by the Owner, we reserve the right to take any action deemed necessary regarding the future ownership of that animal.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions periodically on our website.